WWE-Info Index du Forum

WWE-Info Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Driver Adaptador Usb A Serial Hl340

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WWE-Info Index du Forum -> Bannières-Avatar-Gif -> Demande
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vitabill

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 05:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Driver Adaptador Usb A Serial Hl340 Répondre en citant

Driver Adaptador Usb A Serial Hl-340
> DOWNLOAD

Hey...guys,...I...have...a...problem...here....I...purchased...a...HL-340...USB-RS232...adapter,...and...the...MAcBook...Pro...won't...recognize...it....There...are...alot...of...drivers...for...the...Windows....I..purchased..this..cable..on..ebay..and..want..to..use..it..on..an..IBM..thinkpad..T22..laptop...The..cable's..marked..HL-340..and..is..a..usb..to..serial..cable..but..I..cannot..find..drivers.From..2015/10/1,..NodeMCU..has..been..upgraded..to..a..new..chip..CH340.CH340..chip-driven..official..description:..WINDOWS..driver..USB..to..serial..CH341../..CH340..installation..packageSupport..WINDOWS..98../..ME../Neiman...Marcus,...originally...Neiman-Marcus,...is...an...American...department...store...owned...by...the...Neiman...Marcus...Group,...headquartered...in...Dallas,...Texas.Found...48128...Drivers...For...HL-340...usb...to...serial...adapter....Realtek...RTL8187...Wireless...USB...2.0...Adapter...5.1197.05.1219...OS:...Windows...XPRealtek...RTL8187...Wireless...USB...2.0...Adapter....Configuraao...+...Driver...do...ADAPTADOR...USB...Cabo...Serial...Usb...x...Rs232...Para...Recovery...(CH340)...WIN...7,...8...&...10...-...Duration:...3:11...Prolific...usb...to...serial...driver...hl-340....Bruno...Tech....HL340.USB.to.Serial.Adapter..cnxsoft.Jan.6th,.2015.561.Never.Not.a.member.of.Pastebin.yet?...idProduct.0x7523.HL-340.USB-Serial.adapter.The.DataSheet.of.CH340.(the.first).1.USB.to.serial.chip.CH340.English.DataSheet.Version:.1D.1..Introduction.CH340.is.a.USB.bus.convert..From...2015/10/1,...NodeMCU...has...been...upgraded...to...a...new...chip...CH340CH340...chip-driven...official...description:...WINDOWS...driver...USB...to...serial...CH341.../...CH340...installation...packageSupport...WINDOWS...98.../...ME.../USB..-..RS232..(Serial).....Drivers..and..Set-up..for..the..USB..RS-232..Adapter..with..Prolific..Chipset......Download..Mac..OS..X..drivers..for..the..USB-RS232..adapter.Apenas..US$3,19,..compre..HL-340..Cabo..de..adaptador..de..porta..USB..para..RS232-Verde..+..Prata..(80cm)..na..DealExtreme..com..frete..grtis..agora!Look.Up.Quick.Results.Now!.Find.Related.Search.and.Trending.Suggestions.Here.Driver..Cable..USB..a..Serial..(Db9)..PC..TRONIX..aqui:..HL-340.EXE..espero..les..sirva..^^.I.purchased.this.cable.on.ebay.and.want.to.use.it.on.an.IBM.thinkpad.T22.laptop..The.cable's.marked.HL-340.and.is.a.usb.to.serial.cable.but.I.cannot.find.drivers.USB..to..serial..drivers..for..most..serial..RS232..devices.Install..&..Update..USB..Drivers..with..Driver..RestoreQinheng...electronics...hl...340...usb...serial...adapter...driver...Update,...Paruvapu...vaana...song,...El...callejon...de...los...milagros...libro...pdfUSB...to...RS232...DB9...Serial...Adapter...Cable...-...M/M...Pin...1...DCD...Pin...2...RXD...Pin...3...TXD...Pin...4...DTR...Pin...5...GND...Pin...6...DSR.......Under...Driver(s),...download...the...ProlificPL2303.zip...file....4.that...link...is...a...bit...hit...and...miss...so...what...i...have...done...is...download...that...driver...and...added...it...to...this...post.DriverZone.com:..The..place..to..find.....HL-340.zip:..Description:..USB-SERIAL..CH34x:..File..Size:..69.8..kiB.....Please..post..all..driver..requests..on..the..messageboard.Other.Companies.HL-340.usb.to.serial.adapter.Free.Driver.Download.for.Windows.XP,.2000,.ME,.98SE,.98.-.hl-340driver.zip..World's.most.popular.driver.download.site.Other...Companies...HL-340...usb...to...serial...adapter...Free...Driver...Download...Reviews...-...hl-340driver.zip....World's...most...popular...driver...download...site.Adaptador.de.som.VIA.VT1705.Intel...USB.Adapter.Driver.&.Utility.Windows.Zonet.ZEW2500P.802.11g.Wireless.USB.Adapter.Driver...HL-340.usb.to.serial.adapter.Windows.7.will.detect.and.pop.up.a.wizard.to.install.drivers.when.our.Plugable.USB.to.Serial.adapter.is.plugged.in,.but.it's.also.easy.(as.essential.on.other..Unlike..typical..USB..to..serial..converter..cables..where..the..conversion..takes..place..at..the..DB9..end,.....Drivers..&..Downloads......3ft..USB..to..RS232..DB9..Serial..Adapter..Cable.......ID...1a86:7523...QinHeng...Electronics...HL-340...USB-Serial.......How...do...I...connect...Arduino...nano...with...QinHeng...Electronics...HL-340...USB.......Once...the...ch341...driver...is....Official..wch..cn..USB-SERIAL..CH340..Drivers..download..center,..download..and..update..wch..cn..USB-SERIAL..CH340..drivers..in..3..steps..under..2..minutesThe.HL-340.USB.to.Serial.Adapter...If.your.USB.to.Serial.adapter.says."HL-340".or.340.on.it.as.shown.below,...the.USB.to.Serial.driver.is.likely.the.problem.Venha...e...faa...o...download...de...drivers...para...adaptador...usb...serial...hl...340....Mac...OS......Linux....Adapter...W-USB-232-P....Procuro...um...driver...para...adaptador...usb.Hello...guys,...i...just...hav...a...problem...with...this...HL...340...usb...2...serial...converter...drivers...for...windows...7.......HL...340...usb...2...serial...con.Found...48128...Drivers...For...HL-340...usb...to...serial...adapter....Realtek...RTL8187...Wireless...USB...2.0...Adapter...5.1197.05.1219...OS:...Windows...XPRealtek...RTL8187...Wireless...USB...2.0...Adapter....Search...for...Driver...Usb...Serial....Qinheng..electronics..hl..340..usb..serial..adapter..driver..Qinheng..electronics..hl..340..usb..serial..adapter..driver..FTDI..may..be..controversial..from..some..viewpoints,..but..their... 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 05:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WWE-Info Index du Forum -> Bannières-Avatar-Gif -> Demande Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange